The February Security update is now available for all supported devices.
- CalyxOS 2.2.0 - Android 11
- February Security update (2021-02-05)
- microG: v0.2.17.204714
- microG: Include Services Framework (GSF)
- Chromium: 88.0.4324.93
- Calendar (Etar): 1.0.24
- Keyboard: Remove non-functional proprietary gesture-typing preference.
- Aurora Store: Fix installation issues for new installs, to fix your current app kindly re-install the app from F-Droid
- Updates for all other included apps.
Pixel 2, 2 XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4 XL:
- Implement Active Edge support - squeeze phone to perform action
- Configure from Settings -> System -> Gestures -> Active Edge
Security update notes
- The Pixels 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL, 4, 4 XL, 4a, 5, 4a (5G) contain the full security patch, as they are still being updated by Google.
- The Pixels 2 and 2 XL are not being updated by Google anymore, so they only contain the fixes to the open source components, such as the OS code and the Linux kernel. Proprietary components such as the bootloader, modem firmware, and other firmware no longer get updates.
- The Xiaomi Mi A2 is still getting security updates but those are Android 10 and usually released towards the end of the month, whereas CalyxOS is Android 11 and releases the updates right as they're available. This means that the A2 lags behind slightly, by a month or two in getting security updates for proprietary components.