🧑🏿🤝🧑🏻 Get support, give support, join the conversation!
Code of Conduct
See: Code of Conduct
All below channels are on Matrix. They are public and unencrypted. You can click the link to directly connect to the channel, or using one of the clients
Note: Image/Video sending to any channel is currently prevented to combat spam
- CalyxOS: #CalyxOS:matrix.org
- For all off-topic conversations: #calyxos-offtopic:matrix.org
- Live feed of code commits / gitlab activity / reddit posts: #calyxos-feeds:matrix.org
- For development related discussion: #calyxos-dev:matrix.org
- For infrastructure related discussion: #calyxos-infra:matrix.org
- Calyx Institute channel: #calyx:matrix.org
Stay Up To Date
Bridges for the chat channels
Matrix is the primary medium of communication. Telegram and IRC are bridged to Matrix, and thus a message sent to any of these would get to all three!
- Telegram: Bridged using mautrix-telegram
- On Matrix, Telegram messages will appear just like any other message.
- On Telegram, Matrix messages will appear to be sent by “Calyx Matrix Bridge” ->
- IRC: Bridged using Heisenbridge
- On Matrix, IRC messages will appear just like any other message.
- On IRC, Matrix messages will appear to be sent by “SepalBridge”
All chat channels
- calyxos: The main channel
- calyxos-offtopic: For all off-topic conversations
- calyxos-feeds: Live feed of code commits / gitlab activity / reddit posts
- calyxos-dev: For development related discussion
- calyxos-infra: For infrastructure related discussion
Matrix has a new spaces feature, which lets you view all these rooms together.
We’ve created a CalyxOS space.