Location indicator and Safetynet fix
CalyxOS 3.5.1 - Android 12L is now available for all supported devices, i.e. Pixel 3 - Pixel 6, and Fairphone 4, OnePlus 8T, 9 and 9 Pro
Going forward, we’ll be testing the releases even more and make sure things like this get caught early, especially before builds hit stable.
- Fix “Phone Services” location indicator spam.
- This was merely a UI bug. A code change by Google this month made it so that the Phone app accessing cellular information like it always has got reported as location access.
Pixels 3a - 6
- microG SafetyNet Basic attestation is now working. Device Registration needs to be enabled.
- If you had hidden Gallery before this update, you cannot unhide. Workaround, run
adb shell pm install-existing com.android.gallery3dfrom a computer.
- New icons don’t show up for all apps. Workaround: Change Icon Shape from Settings -> Display, and change it back.
- Default ringtone / notification / alarm reset. One time thing, we changed sounds for new devices
- For most users BT audio will now work, however if BT audio still isn’t working for you, then:
- Enable Developer Options
- Turn on “Disable Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload”
- Keep Developer Options enabled