September Security update, Android 12L - Pixels, FP4
CalyxOS 3.9.0 - Android 12L is now available for all supported Pixels, i.e. Pixel 3 - 6a, and the Fairphone 4
Work on Android 13 continues!
- CalyxOS 3.9.0 - Android 12L
- Android 13 port is progressing well
- September 2022 Security update (Partial, open source patches)
- Chromium: 105.0.5195.79 (Latest stable)
- No more “Intent Filter Verification service has crashed” dialogs
- Fix firewall backup
- Allow configuring SeedVault backup for all work profiles and secondary users
- Settings: Show confirmation dialog before hiding apps
- Settings: Add a new “Hidden apps” filter to easily see hidden apps
- Only visible if you’ve hidden an app. Settings -> Apps -> All apps -> All apps (yes, twice) -> Hidden apps
- Allow using Bromite System WebView
- Linux 4.9.327
- Include Google’s latest September 2022 update
Work is in progress and going well.
You can follow it at https://gitlab.com/groups/CalyxOS/-/epics/33
The aim is to get some builds out ASAP for the Google supported Pixels, i.e. Pixel 4 - 6a, and then we will spend some time looking at the Pixel 3, 3a and Fairphone 4, see what is possible and post an update.