Tiramisu Beta - Android 13
CalyxOS 4.1.6 - Android 13 is now available as a beta release for some devices.
Available as beta now
- Pixel 4, 4 XL, 4a
- Pixel 5, 4a (5G), 5a
- Pixel 6, 6 Pro
- Fingerprint not working on upgrades from 12. Fresh installs of 13 are ok.
Pixel 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LTE is broken. It is under investigation.
- Test builds pending, work in progress.
- CalyxOS 4.1.6 - Android 13 - Tiramisu
- September Security update (2022-09-05)
- Initial Android 13 release
- Google has brought lots of new features to Android in this release. Some of them are:
- Foreground Services (FGS) Task Manager - accessible from the status bar, to stop apps that have ongoing services.
- Share only the photos and videos you choose with certain apps; not your full library.
- To protect the information on your clipboard, you’ll get an alert when an app accesses it and your clipboard history will be cleared after a period of time to prevent unwanted access.
- Android 13 comes with a new media player that puts album artwork on full display and features a dancing playback bar.
- Assign different language settings to individual apps, so you can move fluidly between languages on your device, just like in real life.
- You’re in control of which apps can send you notifications—helping you limit distractions.
- Launcher All apps screen is slightly cut off at the top, work in progress.
OTA upgrades, from your existing CalyxOS install
- Make sure your phone is running the latest stable CalyxOS 3.9.0. If you’re on the previous test Tiramisu build, you can skip this step.
- Go through the Known issues list above, and make sure you’re ok with that
- Backup your data - you can use SeedVault, the included Backup app.
- Settings -> System -> System update settings -> Release channel -> Beta
- Then, tap the “Check for updates” button.
Fresh installs, factory images
- Download the factory images from the links below.
- Please follow the installation instructions at Install CalyxOS, but use the latest factory image you just downloaded instead of the one linked on that page.
|Pixel 6a (bluejay)||Download||Signature||c77a127e4424dd771b29117486f4150a22c6af35faa9017b036ad7a911676577|
|Pixel 6 Pro (raven)||Download||Signature||623b6a9c11a7649c2e291e09da98d9e04244571b8a08457a728251ed7b36d65f|
|Pixel 6 (oriole)||Download||Signature||9ee5770f48f5d7a8a4a8143a4a161f3a588d652bdb9b4fa7de1a852e5a45727d|
|Pixel 5a (5G) (barbet)||Download||Signature||245c0743d1b9b418d3621fdfc68ad4a03e43a61de47e617bbcd0cbc00754cd34|
|Pixel 4a (5G) (bramble)||Download||Signature||716e7243e4b97ac63cfb2edaa101076308ffc8ae56c371e46c91deecd4be590b|
|Pixel 5 (redfin)||Download||Signature||ce5b0bac25dc8ed43fb4e1774ffde866e6ea67f70b9b6ec1760c5ca05b9d666b|
|Pixel 4a (sunfish)||Download||Signature||fd8e596c03a8e8571a6d83e49ac27844d3e502fabcb0776be5461dbddef8e76c|
|Pixel 4 XL (coral)||Download||Signature||9de7d3cbcf248e6acf0e6a40ff756d61be8b5516827c6acc3a225752a501dfca|
|Pixel 4 (flame)||Download||Signature||c8c8bf554028f1093cb2dade5ae1ca94c691461173d378f7bc97ed7f764674df|