Another September Update
CalyxOS 4.13.2 - September update is now available for all supported devices.
|Beta||14 September, Thursday|
|Security express||14 September, Thursday|
|Stable||19 September, Tuesday|
- CalyxOS 4.13.2
- September update
- Chromium: 117.0.5938.60 (latest stable), based on Cromite
- Firewall: Prevent Private DNS lookups for apps with Wi-Fi / Mobile data / VPN toggles off
- Network Traffic: Fix counting in certain cases, such as T-Mobile
- Panic: Fix app selection
- Updates to all other included apps
- Over-the-air Updates: CalyxOS updates are delivered over-the-air (OTA) automatically, without any manual intervention needed. However, if you'd like to manually update your CalyxOS install, see OTA.
- Security Updates: The Pixel Fold, Tablet, 7a, 7 Pro, 7, 6a, 6 Pro, 6, 5a (5G), 4a (5G), 5 contain the full security patch, as they are still being updated by Google.
- Security Updates: The Fairphone 4 stock OS follows a different security update release schedule, which usually lags behind by a month or two compared to Pixels. The CalyxOS releases for it only contain the latest fixes to the open source components, such as the OS code and the Linux kernel. Proprietary components such as the bootloader, modem firmware, and other firmware get updates as soon as the stock OS update is available.
- End-of-life: The Pixel 4a, 4 XL, 4, 3a XL, 3a, 3 XL, 3 are no longer being updated by Google, so the CalyxOS releases for these devices only contain the fixes to the open source components, such as the OS code and the Linux kernel. Proprietary components such as the bootloader, modem firmware, and other firmware no longer get updates.